Are you a skilled and experienced HR professional ready to take on a fast-paced hands-on management role?
If so, Moxie is partnering with the leading provider of essential care services in Pembrokeshire to recruit for a newly created Group HR Operations Manager role. As the HR Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing and developing a newly formed HR team, whilst dealing with all complex employee relations cases across the group.
What's on offer?
- Job Title: Group HR Operations Manager
- Salary: £45,000-£55,000 (depending on experience)
- Role type: Permanent, Full time
- Location: Office-based (Milford Haven and other premises)
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (plus paid lunch break of 1/2 hour a day)
- Benefits: 36 days annual leave, on passing of probation; enhanced pension, company sick pay, health insurance, home working 2 days per 4 weeks.
Group HR Operations Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Manage a dedicated HR team, ensuring they provide efficient and professional services.
- Be the go-to expert for all employee relations matters, offering guidance to line managers on complex issues and managing the caseload.
- Manage risks associated with cases, collaborating with legal and health professionals as needed.
- Maintain pay and reward structures in compliance with policies and legislative requirements.
- Conduct job evaluations and assist in managing the benefits package.
- Support line managers in managing probation periods and performance concerns effectively.
- Guide the implementation of Performance Improvement Plans and Development Plans
- Provide training on HR policies and procedures, and coordinate leadership and management training.
- Oversee recruitment activities, ensuring targets are met and onboarding is seamless.
- Act as the Data Protection Officer, ensuring compliance with GDPR and ICO requirements.
- Oversee data retention processes and complete Data Impact Assessments as needed.
Group HR Operations Manager - Role Requirements:
- CIPD Level 5 or proven experience in an HR leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of employment law, legislation, and HR best practices.
- Demonstratable experience dealing with complex and high-volume Employee Relations cases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Welsh language skills and care sector experience are desirable, but not essential.
To apply for this Group HR Operations Manager opportunity, please submit a CV outlining your relevant skills, experience, and qualifications.
If you'd value further information before applying, please get in touch for an informal chat with Rich Thomas at Moxie People on 02921602111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.