So this winter, we decided it was time for Moxie People to launch a new initiative: Winter Warmers!
Have any spare coats clogging up your wardrobes? Or perhaps you're willing to give a brand new coat to someone in need? If so, we'll be collecting and distributing coat donations this winter to help people that are homeless stay warm and dry.
In these uncertain times, charities need all the help they can get. And that's why this year, we've partnered with Huggard, Wales' leading centre for people who are sleeping rough in Cardiff. Find out more about their charity here.
If you'd like to help us and Huggard, here are the guidelines!
- The coats must be clean, tidy, and not require any mending (no rips!)
- They must be relatively new (no coats from over 10 years ago please)
- We can't accept plus size clothing
- Clothes must be given in a plastic bag
- Due to Covid-19, please ensure you're wearing a face-covering when dropping off your donations.
The drop-off location is Tramshed Tech, Unit D, Pendyris St, Cardiff CF11 6BH.
Drop off days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
If you're happy to contribute or would like any additional information, please get in touch with Sonia, our Marketing & Social Media Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Finally, if you'd also like to make a direct donation to Huggard, they've got a Just Giving page you can access here.